HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT FUND ( HRDF TRAINING )
Physiomobile HRDF Training are (recognized by the Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy (MAP). Our Physiomobile HRDF Training provides training in best practices for ergonomic at work and improve to the people who want better lifestyle while working regardless of their age, gender, race or social class.
- To reduce the occurrence of musculoskeletal disorders mainly slip disc, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and wrist pain among workers.
- To help other company employees to get treatment for any physical problem.
- To reduce medical expenses for chronic physical problems.
- To educate employees on potential occupational hazard and musculoskeletal disorders based on specific professions.
- To educate employees on back care awareness and how to maintain a good body posture in the workplace which can prevent pain and injury.
- To reduce company medical leave.
- 1. Identify the details structure of body and spine.
- 2. Determine the good and the bad posture that is related to nature of work.
- 3. Designing the best ergonomic posture to suits nature of work that can reduce risk of musculoskeletal disorder.
- 4. Deliver the best quality of work that will give a positive impact towards the company.
- 5. Establish competency standard in every aspect regardless of the work.