These Terms operate as contract
- This agreement (“agreement” or the “terms”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or entity) (“you” or “your”) and soothe, inc. (hereinafter “physiomobile,” “we”, “us” or “our”) that sets forth the legal terms and conditions for your access to and use of www.physiomobile.my and any other website owned and operated by physiomobile(the “website(s)” or “site(s)”) and any physiomobile software, or other services offered by physiomobile, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, from time to time a (collectively, the website(s),and services are referred to as “service(s)”).
- Why should you read these Terms? These terms create a legally binding agreement between you and us. By accessing or using the Site, you are accepting this Agreement and agreeing to use the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Some of our Services may have additional rules, policies, and procedures. Where such additional terms apply, we will make them available for you. A copy of this Agreement may be downloaded, saved and printed for your reference.
- You confirm that you can enter the Agreement. As a condition of your use of the Services, you confirm and warrant to us that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in Section 4.3 and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement or, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to this Agreement.
- What to do if you do not want to accept these terms? If you do not agree with all the provisions of this Agreement, do not access and/or use the Services.
Information about Physiomobile and contact details
- Who we are Physiomobile is a company registered in Malaysia
- Where we are based. Our registered office is at 19A INDAH ALAM CONDOMINIUM JALAN JUBLI PERAK 22/1 SESKYEN 22 SHAH ALAM
- How to contact us. You can contact us by writing an email to us at Physiomobilecs@gmail.com, or calling us on 03 – 5567 976
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, you agree we may do so by telephone call, text message or by email to the number and/or address you provided when you registered or updated an Account or that you used to communicate with us. You agree that we may use automatic telephone dialling equipment and other technology in connection with these communications
- Electronic Communications. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms, this includes emails. For contractual purposes, you consent to receiving notices, disclosures, agreements, terms, conditions, amendments and other communications from Physiomobile in an electronic form and agree that such electronic communications will have the same legal effect and satisfy the same legal requirements that such communications would satisfy if they were made “in writing” in a physical document. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
Purchases, Payments, Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Product Descriptions. Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, prices, and availability of any Products are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on the Website. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our Products, including the applicable colours however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. The inclusion of any Products on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased through the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the Products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any Product to honour, cancel or impose conditions or limitations on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, referral credit or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all purchases; and to refuse to provide any user with any product or service
- When you must pay and how you must pay. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your Account and payment card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the amounts in effect when such charges are incurred. Customers must provide Physiomobile with a valid credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other accepted issuer) or use Apple Pay or another payment or financial mechanism specified by Soothe (“Payment Provider”) as a condition to making any payments. Therapists must support the use of the Payment Providers and provide Physiomobile with valid bank account information (e.g., account and routing number) as a condition to receiving any payments. The Customer’s Payment Provider agreement governs its use of the designated credit or debit card or other payment mechanism, and the Customer should refer to that agreement and not this Agreement to determine its rights and liabilities. All information that you provide to us or our third - party payment processors must be accurate, current and complete. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to payments that you make or that you receive. While you may cancel your Service at any time, fees paid for our Services are non-refundable to the maximum extent permitted by law
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services or products we offer may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order
- What if I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment? If you are a Therapist or Customer, you agree to Physiomobile cancellation and rescheduling policy and the associated charges and payments
to individual customers
- the laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of legal warranties, conditions, liability or certain damages or limitations of representations made concerning goods or services. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the below exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you may have additional rights.disclaimer. Physiomobile does not make any representations, conditions or warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, compatibility, security, accuracy, non-infringement, or usefulness with respect to the products or services. We make no warranty, representation or condition that
- The services will meet your requirements
- the information, content, and data on the services are accurate
- your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- any errors in the services will be corrected
You agree that any claims or causes of action arising out of any action or inaction of any third party or you (customer), shall be exclusively between you and the third party or customer (as applicable) and not physiomobile. The products and services are provided “as is.” You agree to use the products and services solely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the services. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to the foregoing. You understand and acknowledge that physiomobile only provides a platform for communication between therapists and customers, and as such physiomobile disclaims any and all liability relating to your interactions with any therapist(s) or other customer(s). Any representations made to you by any therapist(s) are made solely at the discretion of the therapist and physiomobile has no obligation to monitor or validate and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for, any representations or statements made to you by the therapist(s). You understand and acknowledge that physiomobile shall have no liability to you for any statements or representations made by the therapist to you as a result of your use of the service(s).
You acknowledge that the sites have not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the sites and apps meet your requirements.
Reporting Complaints or Concerns
Contacting Physiomobile. To the extent you have any complaints or concerns that arise relating to your Services, including those relating to a Therapist or Customer, immediately contact Physiomobile at Physiomobilecs@gmail.com, or by calling the Customer Service Team at. For emergencies, including regarding +6 013 207 9642 personal safety, please dial 911 and/or contact your local law enforcement.